The chastetree Berry or Vitex Agnus-Castus, is also known as Monk’s Pepper or Vitex. It was first recorded as being used by Hippocrates in the 4th century AD. Chastetree Berries have been fed to horses and ponies for a long time to support hormonal challenges, and also to the older horses that require pituitary support as well as to support mares hormonal temperament problems. Not to be given to pregnant mares
- Helps to maintain normal hormone responses in Horses
- Perfect for older horses for pituitary support
- support mares hormonal temperament problems.
- Not to be given to pregnant mares
- This Chaste Tree Berry Powder is pure 100% with no additives - Powder gets into the bloodstream quicker than the whole berries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.